We at Feather Sound Christian School feel that children are God’s most precious gifts and work to promote the development of the whole child through the following statements:
- Feather Sound Christian School is a non-denominational early learning school for two, three, four, and five-year-olds. We offer a Christ-centered curriculum that is academically planned, creative and enjoyable for young children. We feel that a child’s first school experience should be a positive one, where the child feels loved, successful, stimulated, and that “school is a good place to be”.
- In planning our curriculum, our Christian educators sought a balance between teacher-directed and child-chosen activities and between small group activities and guided independent learning situations. We want to meet the needs of the individual child by offering a variety of approaches, all encouraging learning by doing.
- Our program has at its cornerstone the child’s budding relationship with a loving God. We offer a varied curriculum so that your child can enjoy many areas of activity within a setting that is enriching but unpressured.
- Our aim of specific activities in our curriculum is to foster readiness in the following areas:
- spiritual development
- intellectual development
- physical development
- social development
- personal development
The readiness in these areas is met by fulfilling objectives stated in our curriculum.
4. We have a nondiscrimination policy for all students. The school admits students of any race to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race in the administration of its educational policies and admissions policies.
- Faith-based preschool
- Degreed Teachers
- Low Student-Teacher ratios
- On site/Off site field trips
- Excellent curriculum
- Music and Chapel
- Healthy Snacks Served Daily
- Medical Conditions and Allergies Noted
- Secured Building and Playground